Looking for HRIS recommendations

Looking for a more robust HRIS - currently with ADP WFN, what are other people using? We are a company of 300 employees, globally. WFN has been reliable for payroll but not effective to serve as main HRIS. Thanks!

Have you checkout BambooHR? Excellent features and capabilities.

1 Like

BambooHR is definitely an easy to use, and pretty low-cost solution. It does start to get challenging if you have a complex organizational structure and I wish their approvals and audit logs were better. I don’t think it has an integration with ADP though.

My answer to this question would depend in part on what you wanted to do with payroll, and also if you are based in the US. I have had some bad experiences in the US with having benefits, payroll, and HRIS all sit separately because if they don’t integrate well (or don’t integrate at all!) it can be an admin nightmare. If you are looking to stay on ADP for payroll, I’d check out which HRIS have true integrations with them and see how they meet your needs.

Namely, HiBob and Bamboo are the 3 at the top of my list.

I’ve only every used Ultipro, ADP and Namely.

To be completely honest, stay away from Namely. The admin side of it is not intuitive at all, and we’ve had some pretty egregious issues come up since we started using them about a year ago that no HRIS should have and clients should never have to deal with.

Ultipro has an app, has multiple language options, and you can pay for lots of customizations. If you go with Ultipro I recommend hiring an implementation consultant to help you switch over because it’s not an easy system to roll out.