Try our Diversity & Inclusion Starter Kit. Sign up for free today

Looking for #peopleGeeks in the Edinburgh area

I am keen to share ideas, ask questions and solve challenges with anyone in the Edinburgh region that cares to meet up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @markwalton - just connecting you with @Joseph_Hopkins who might know some fellow People Geeks in Scotland?

1 Like

Hi @markwalton! I do know some People Geeks in the Edinburgh area - I’m not sure if they’re on this site, but I’ll definitely bring it to their attention :grinning: - what kind of topics are you interested in sharing ideas around?

I think it is always useful to have a network of HR professionals locally (I’m not from Edinburgh, so out of my natural network), but primarily looking for new ways of doing things, fresh ideas to age-old challenges and any best practice advice.

Many thanks…

Hi Mark, I’m Barry, Also a people geek and from Edinburgh. I’d be more than happy to connect. Joe mentioned that there maybe a few others in Edinburgh so might be worth getting a few of us together. what do you think?

Hi Barry - that sounds like a plan, and the more the merrier.

Hi Mark,
I’m Darryl from Emperor. You may be interested in a breakfast event we’re having in Edinburgh on 7 November in partnership with Culture Amp.
It would be great to see you there. You can register via this link.

1 Like

Darryl

I attended with a colleague and found it a great event.

Thanks

Mark