Hello People Geeks,
Looking for ideas and experience of new Learning Management system. Are you happy with what you are using?
We are based out of Sydney and looking for a new learning management system with criteria as below and if you are satisfied with what you are using, please help to share your recommendations.
- Able to track and report on all training for our employees
- Able to load our own content onto the platform and easily deploy (including setting tests and scoring people)
- Able to access a large variety of course content from their existing library of courses on a wide range of topics
- Able to provide compliance (HR) and Safety / WHS training – using existing content that they have (so Australian based would be preferred)
- Integrates with Bamboo HR (less of a priority but would definitely be an advantage.)
- Able to send reminders if the course is not completed and also has the ability for employees to upload their own certificates/courses if training has been attended externally.
- Easy to navigate/User-friendly.
Thanks for providing your feedback.