Today is the start of Mental Health Awareness Week in parts of the world, what techniques and programs do you use to improve wellbeing at work?

"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs

Today, NewsCat wants to find out what you are doing to improve the wellbeing of your team in the workplace? Share your stories below.

@NewsCat - I’m so glad you brought this up. Above and beyond the multitude of programs that companies are offering, I find that the biggest contribution an organization can make is a culture of health and wellness. At Culture Amp, I am constantly reminded that it is okay to take time for myself. I never question whether I can take some time for myself, especially when days get tough or I’m feeling run down.

A great example of this is days when we host our Geekups. These events usually occur after work hours, which means you’re putting in your typical 8 hour day, followed by a long evening of networking and education. As awesome as they are, they can be exhausting! It never ceases to amaze me that our teams constantly encourage each other to take the AM or the next day off in order to recharge. It really drives home the fact that we value each other’s health and wellness first.