What is the best videoconferencing tool for internal meetings?

What is the best videoconferencing tool for internal meetings?

1 Like

we really love Zoom!

8 Likes

It’s been a while since this question was posted but hoping this is still useful… we actually use two different tools depending on the meeting type. For small meetings ie 2-3 people we just use Slack which we all work in for messaging anyway, but for anything larger we use Skype for Business. Slack is fine but Skype has much better call handling options to deal with large numbers of participants, plus bringing in people from outside the company is really simple. We use Microsoft 365 for email etc so Skype was the natural choice.

I personally love Zoom however most of the people in my company use their Join.me accounts.

If you have Microsoft 365 the Teams functionality works perfectly well for up to 10 people. I then like Zoom which seems much more easy to navigate foe people than Skype for example. BlueJeans is worth a look too/

1 Like

We use Zoom and have always had success.

1 Like

We are rolling out Zoom now and the experience could not be better. From demos to tech help to training the customer support has been phenomenal.

I also really like Zoom for live virtual trainings. The break-out rooms, in particular are a great feature!