People Geek Answers - Terms of Service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Culture Amp, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
1. Your cultureamp.com AccountIf you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must immediately notify Culture Amp of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Culture Amp will not be Liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of ContributorsIf you post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings if third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, mail lists, blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Culture Amp or otherwise.
3. Submission and voting features
3.1 Any interaction, communication or other material submitted or posted to bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other forums conducted on this Website (“Forums”), the Website will be considered non-confidential and by posting or otherwise submitting any communication or other material, you automatically grant Culture Amp a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or material alone or as a part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sub-license such rights through multiple tiers of sub-licences.
3.3 In accessing and using this Website you agree that you will not:
- post, or provide links to, content that is obscene, pornographic, violent, harassing, hateful or threatening or which defames or invades privacy;
- promote illegal activity or activity that breaches this Agreement;
- interfere with this Website or cause damage or disruption to, or limit the functioning of, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- manipulate any features provided by Culture Amp, including Forums or voting features, manually or by use of code;
- impersonate another person or entity;
- gain unauthorised access to the Website or Culture Amp computer systems or networks; or
- use the Website to deliver any unsolicited, junk or bulk materials.
3.4 For any voting or rating features that are available via this Website, you must submit your votes/ratings in accordance with the Community Guidelines. Culture Amp may penalise users according to this Agreement for:
- voting in excess of any stated limitation;
- accepting payment or other consideration in exchange for votes/ratings;
- generating votes or ratings by script, macro or other automated means or any other means intended to impact the integrity of the voting/rating process as determined by Culture Amp; or
- otherwise corrupting or impairing the administration, security, or fairness of the voting/rating.
3.5 Participation in voting/rating features via a third party application or feature (such as one of our social media partners like Facebook or Twitter), may be subject to the terms and conditions governing that third party application or feature.